The OpenBSD installer with a terrible name has a new update to coincide with the release of OpenBSD 4.2. New in Yaifo 0.5:
- amd64 has been tested and is working (it worked with version 0.4, but I didn't have a way to test).
- macppc added.
- cleanall make target actually does clean all now.
- I started to take more ownership of the project (not just functionality) including updating the readme, copyrights and cvs $Id$ tags.
- Added boot.conf to build a kernel with console redirection (to make yaifo + soekris work properly).
- Changed the message at the end of an upgrade/install to recommend reboot over halt (because halting a server 1000 miles away would be just plain stupid).
- Update to OpenBSD 4.2.
- Use a standard sshd_config and customize sshd through command line options in net.sh.
Download yaifo-0.5 for OpenBSD 4.2.